Sunday, May 24, 2009

It WAS Fun in the Sun!









So...it finally happened...after all that planning and promotion...radio shows and advertisement online and in nearby neighborhoods, and that famous video...the day came, some people showed up, and a good time was had by all :)

We had a great time with the DJ singing and dancing up a storm on the porch/stage, and the firemen gave us a lesson in fire safety...Misty took a video of us...and I even took some pics which you see here. Many children got their faces painted and got wonderful balloon animals for their very own, and we even had delicious food from Chloes, vendors got to show off their wares (including me with my jewelry and Shaklee - which will both be used in the camp this summer!), and participate in the raffle, and we all went home tired and happy...

Now onto the next community event! We are planning our next one for June 13...stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

  1. Laurel I am glad your event was a success. I know this is a cause dear to your heart. Keep up the good works my friend.

    ReplyDelete