Saturday, April 11, 2009

I am so excited! :)


Well, I went on my second radio show today with Ladee16 - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Ladee16/2009/04/11/Its-Easier-Than-You-Think-To-Go-Green - and I think it was a big success! :)

I invited everyone to come and listen...and if anything it was some good publicity. We had some listeners and participants...my upline leader Ronnie came on and helped me by adding to the conversation...and the hour didn't seem long at all. In fact I could have talked more! :)

So I figure that it is not how many people hear you during the show, but how many people can hear it afterwards on the BTR player....how cool is that? Great publicity, and better than a website. People can hear my voice and listen to how passionate I am about helping people get the best products available to the public today.

And the best part is? Ladee16 (Diana) joined Shaklee afterwards as a member - because as she said - "I know a good thing when I see it!" So as I learn to spread the word more and more and build up my reputation online...I continue to get more exposure and interest...get invited to be a guest on a radio program...and get the host to join with me in my mission to get everyone healthy!!

So if you didn't have the opportunity to hear the program yet - go listen and tell me what your thoughts are on it. And respond here - I'd love to hear it.

Have a great day - and remember - if people see you are passionate about something, they will want to follow you as a leader, and that is what you will be developing yourself into, day by day.

And the ride is even more exciting than the destination! Keep climbing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment