Thursday, April 8, 2010

BLP has a new green newsletter!

Since this has been my healthy green blog for a couple of years now, I figure the best place to invite new subscribers to my newsletter is here! So if you have just subscribed, and it is taking you to this page, that's awesome! I would love for you to look around at some of my posts, see what is meaningful to me, and see if you agree with anything I say! :) You are welcome to subscribe to my blog too if you like - just click that button over there to join the small but growing group of blog fans I have...I also have readers from my RSS feed on various Ning sites and my Facebook fan page - www.facebook.com/globalforce.

If you haven't signed up for my new "Go Green, Live Rich" green tips newsletter yet, what are you waiting for? :) Check it out at www.laurelsgreenplanet.info and see more of my green world and what I have to say every week. I got the idea from financial planner David Bach's recent book on how it "makes sense" to "go green" and how you can save - and make - money in the process! It will be a weekly newsletter, so look for it every Thursday in your inbox - and thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment