Sunday, May 10, 2009

What made your Mother's Day special?


Hi Moms! And people that have moms or know a mom...oh I guess I am talking to everyone :)

Did you have a great Mother's Day? I hope so. I know I talked to my mom-in-law and my sister (that is her with 3 of her 4 kids above) today and wished them a Happy Mother's Day...those are the special "moms" in my life now that my mom has passed away.

What did you do for the moms in your life today? Maybe you cooked her dinner or gave her roses...maybe a massage or cleaned the house for her. Or maybe you told her you loved her and appreciated all the times she has done these things for you...taken care of you and bandaged your booboos and made you eat healthy and made the house a nice place to live.

And maybe, just maybe, we can do this for our moms on a more regular basis than just once a year! My mom-in-law was always there for me when we lived near by and we are close (no horror stories here :) She has always given me advice and has listened to my advice too when it comes to matters of health and healthy products. She even started using Shaklee a couple of months ago, and is very picky about what she uses. But the amazing thing is - she reordered the laundry soap and soft fabric concentrate when she ran out, because her clothes were not feeling itchy on her skin anymore and she liked the way they felt after she washed them with Shaklee.

So many people have the same reaction...I value my relationships and would never sell a product just to make a buck. I honestly sell from my heart and experience, and everyone I recommend product to sees that I am giving them solutions to their problems, whether it is cleaning your house so your kids can play in a safe environment or getting healthier so you will be around longer for your children.

So Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there that make our lives better - we appreciate all you do for us and value all your "healthy" advice - especially now that we are old enough to appreciate it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment